Verizon LTE boosting (new issues that never existed )

Topics related to wireless broadband antennas
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Eathon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Verizon LTE boosting (new issues that never existed )

Post by Eathon »

So in a nut shell I have been with Verizon forever . Have the best plan possible for unlimited data (old school plan that can't be throttled back at all . Well not supposed to ) I have had the same thing and now same phone for years. Within the last 6 weeks my internet speed has been like dial up quality . Like I can't stream anything barely when I used to be able to stream 3 or 4 live events at once and have youtube going. We have even replaced a phone to see if that was it. We use androids. Verizon says their signal is fine. This is our only source of internet as we live rural , and the only true unlimited internet we can get . Which direction should I look to for boosting 4g LTE ? Voice seems to be just fine.

Thank you in advance
Didneywhorl

Re: Verizon LTE boosting (new issues that never existed )

Post by Didneywhorl »

It sounds like your account is going the same way as a lot of the grandfathered plans, though I may be wrong.

Is it possible to look into other plans? I read you said that was the only option for unlimited, but things change. :)

What devices are you using?
LoveMeSomeCALTE

Re: Verizon LTE boosting (new issues that never existed )

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

Eathon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm So in a nut shell I have been with Verizon forever . Have the best plan possible for unlimited data (old school plan that can't be throttled back at all . Well not supposed to ) I have had the same thing and now same phone for years. Within the last 6 weeks my internet speed has been like dial up quality . Like I can't stream anything barely when I used to be able to stream 3 or 4 live events at once and have youtube going. We have even replaced a phone to see if that was it. We use androids. Verizon says their signal is fine. This is our only source of internet as we live rural , and the only true unlimited internet we can get . Which direction should I look to for boosting 4g LTE ? Voice seems to be just fine.
How are your signal specs?

Is your voice CDMA or LTE.

If your tower changed but you're still on voice CDMA, your observations make sense, otherwise your data is being throttled.

Return to “Cellular Antennas”