WE826-t2 MT7620A flash from factory firmware to GoldenOrb, Rooter?

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
patman2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WE826-t2 MT7620A flash from factory firmware to GoldenOrb, Rooter?

Post by patman2 »

Does anyone have any idea how to flash a WE826-T2 with a factory firmware entitled "Intelligent Router" to GoldenOrb/Rooter from the factory firmware? I've tried the factory upgrade option but I get an error indicating that the bin file is the wrong model. It must be some sort of factory double-check. I've scoured everything I could find in Wireless Joint and on the internet so I'm stuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrandonDillon

Re: WE826-t2 MT7620A flash from factory firmware to GoldenOrb, Rooter?

Post by BrandonDillon »

I can't make the WiFix firmware work with my setup so I'm stuck on this firmware myself. I've not been able to upgrade the firmware from within the Intelligent Router software itself and instead have to do it via firmware recovery mode every time (see here: https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5 ).

Here's a link to the original Intelligent Router firmware if you want to revert back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eO6yLC ... sp=sharing
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

patman2 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:27 pm Does anyone have any idea how to flash a WE826-T2 with a factory firmware entitled "Intelligent Router" to GoldenOrb/Rooter from the factory firmware? I've tried the factory upgrade option but I get an error indicating that the bin file is the wrong model. It must be some sort of factory double-check. I've scoured everything I could find in Wireless Joint and on the internet so I'm stuck.

Firmware recovery mode on these, every time. Did it work out for you?
Ruth1102
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ruth1102 »

BrandonDillon wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 am I can't make the WiFix firmware work with my setup so I'm stuck on this firmware myself. I've not been able to upgrade the firmware from within the Intelligent Router software itself and instead have to do it via firmware recovery mode every time (see here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5 ).

Here's a link to the original Intelligent Router firmware if you want to revert back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eO6yLC ... sp=sharing
That google drive document isn't for the we826 T. By any chance do you have the stock firmware (intelligent router) for the we826 T router?

Return to “General and Unclassified”