MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO

A place to sell products and services. NO SPAMMING
Forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING. Delete when no longer available.
pinkstond
Has thanked: 0

MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO

Post by pinkstond »

Purchased in April from Amazon for $299, used it for a few months, and then went with a more custom setup. $240 shipped obo.

Have used this with VZW & Visible, but it will work with other carriers. If you're unsure about your carrier, shoot me a message.

Do not have original box, but have everything that came with it to make it work.
Currently has ROOter flashed on it, but can restore original firmware if desired.

It appears that these are currently hard to come by as they have been sold out for a little while now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0854C5P3B
dc5378
Been thanked: 0

Re: MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM7-COMBO

Post by dc5378 »

Does this one have the upgraded antennas?
JoePC

Post by JoePC »

Hey, I currently have Visible and would love to know how you got a Visible SIM to work in that thing. Is it super-complicated? I have an IT / Programming background, but relatively inexperienced with networking. Do you have to spoof the supported phone or IMEI somehow? Recently moved to an area where any phone service is very limited.
pfhuse

Post by pfhuse »

Is this still available?
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

pinkstond wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:09 pm Purchased in April from Amazon for $299, used it for a few months, and then went with a more custom setup. $240 shipped obo.

Have used this with VZW & Visible, but it will work with other carriers. If you're unsure about your carrier, shoot me a message.

Do not have original box, but have everything that came with it to make it work.
Currently has ROOter flashed on it, but can restore original firmware if desired.

It appears that these are currently hard to come by as they have been sold out for a little while now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0854C5P3B
Do you still have this? Others are asking. If no reply I will delete this posting

Return to “Market Place”