LTE FIX Not Fulfilling Orders

This a discussion place for anything related to wireless
zubbs1
Been thanked: 0

The Wireless Haven Not Fulfilling Orders

Post by zubbs1 »

I'm trying to order a whole setup (router,modem, connectors, etc.) from thewirelesshaven.com. It seems they are not currently fulfilling orders. Anyone have any insight into when they may be back up? If I order directly from China, its 3-6 weeks estimated delivery. If I can get it locally sooner, I'll wait.

From the homepage:
The COVID-19 has disrupted the flow of production and delivery dates for products.

The Wireless Haven will remain closed until our level of inventory can justify returning our employees to work.

International shipping (in the current state of affairs) has proven to be difficult and unpredictable at best.

We appreciate your business and apologize for the inconvenience.
Didneywhorl

Re: The Wireless Haven Not Fulfilling Orders

Post by Didneywhorl »

There is a facebook shop that is distributing for The Wireless Haven at https://www.facebook.com/netsolution.shop/shop/

I can help you if you don't like to use facebook.
Mofo1
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mofo1 »

Didneywhorl wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:05 pm There is a facebook shop that is distributing for The Wireless Haven at https://www.facebook.com/netsolution.shop/shop/

I can help you if you don't like to use facebook.
Hi Didneywhorl. Long time lurker, first time poster. I wonder if you could help me with some equipment from The Wireless Haven. I refrain from any social media platforms and can't get to the facebook shop without an account. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

What do you need? We might help others that might read this further down the road.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Mofo1 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 am Hi Didneywhorl. Long time lurker, first time poster. I wonder if you could help me with some equipment from The Wireless Haven. I refrain from any social media platforms and can't get to the facebook shop without an account. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!
Check my profile for contact info
Mofo1

Post by Mofo1 »

Didneywhorl wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:01 am Check my profile for contact info
Well I thought it was because I am a new member, but none of your contact info shows up in your profile for me to email. Anyhow, I want to permanently ditch my horrible satellite internet. Before I stumbled upon this forum's wonderfulness, I built a rudimentary system with some Wilson Yagis and a Mofi. Works but I am looking for better. I like Swifty's setup, but I like yours better! I would love to be able to purchase the system in whole. It would be neat for The Wireless Haven to sell a complete "Didneywhorl" package with the router, modem, enclosure, connectors, flat panel antenna, PPOE components, USB 3.0 to m.2, antenna pigtails, bulkhead connectors. etc. In any case, It seems to me that you have designed a relatively futureproof system with great performance potential and that is what I wish to have as well. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery as they say! :D
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Your in luck. Didneywhorl sells complete packages!

***Edit: Removed Email****. Ill remove this after you reply.
Mofo1

Post by Mofo1 »

Didneywhorl wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:07 am Your in luck. Didneywhorl sells complete packages!

**Edit: Removed email*** . Ill remove this after you reply.
PM sent! Thanks

Return to “OPEN | UNCLASSIFIED”