How much data am I using?

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
dc608
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How much data am I using?

Post by dc608 »

I KNOW this is a noob question. I bought a router and modem from The Wireless Haven. I got them assembled, installed the SIM card from the T-mobile hotspot that I rent from the local library, and the initial results are promising! That signal can now be broadcast much farther, and I've run several devices with minimal issues. But I'd like to know how much data I'm using. How can I determine this?
redapse

Re: How much data am I using?

Post by redapse »

You can find this information on the tmobile website once you login.
dc608
Been thanked: 0

Post by dc608 »

redapse wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:19 pm You can find this information on the tmobile website once you login.
I don’t have that access, because I rent the hotspot from the library. But I have put bandwidth monitors on my PCs. That won’t be a complete picture, of course, but I’ll at least have some feedback, instead of none. And, I suppose if I go way overboard, the library will hear from T-mobile, and I will hear from the library! :lol:
bjames

Post by bjames »

Depending on the router firmware, there is a bandwidth monitor that should work. You will need to add a line of code for it to work properly. See this topic: https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=12 ... t=10#p8087

Return to “General and Unclassified”