Mofi verizon SIM Solution

Topics related to MoFi branded routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
gump30
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mofi verizon SIM Solution

Post by gump30 »

Hi,

I ordered the mofi sim 7. I have a Verizon unlimited plan and am looking at adding an unlimited tablet or hotspot plan. Trying to find a way around the throttling. I am having trouble finding a way or a hack to do this. Is it even possible? Should I be looking at a different option. I'm sure there is a link out there and I could use the help.

Thanks
Didneywhorl

Re: Mofi verizon SIM Solution

Post by Didneywhorl »

gump30 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 pm Hi,

I ordered the mofi sim 7. I have a Verizon unlimited plan and am looking at adding an unlimited tablet or hotspot plan. Trying to find a way around the throttling. I am having trouble finding a way or a hack to do this. Is it even possible? Should I be looking at a different option. I'm sure there is a link out there and I could use the help.

Thanks
Set your router up to change the TTL to 117 on both IPV4 and IPV6. I don't know if the MOFI can do that, but if not you can use a separate router that can; most openWRT based routers can, it's really just a few firewall rules.

Return to “MoFi Routers”