Connection refresh

Topics related to ZBT Routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Hunter07
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Connection refresh

Post by Hunter07 »

Hi all I’m not good with this technology stuff so I’m having a friend help me with this so what I have is we826 t2 and we put openwrt snapshot with Verizon and we got everything up and running except the internet connection will go out every minute almost like it’s refreshing on a timer and we are totally stumped please help
BillA

Re: Connection refresh

Post by BillA »

Hunter07 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:24 pm Hi all I’m not good with this technology stuff so I’m having a friend help me with this so what I have is we826 t2 and we put openwrt snapshot with Verizon and we got everything up and running except the internet connection will go out every minute almost like it’s refreshing on a timer and we are totally stumped please help

The constant resetting/rebooting is usually caused by a faulty or under-powered adapter.
Try replacing the power adapter with a good quality 2.5Amp or higher. Make sure the connector size matches exactly.
However, it's sometimes caused by a faulty modem, router, or low signal, TTL settings, or carrier issues.

Return to “ZBT Routers”