What Quality of service change can I expect to see migrating from Teltik to hellomobile or simplemobile?

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
LoveMeSomeCALTE

What Quality of service change can I expect to see migrating from Teltik to hellomobile or simplemobile?

Post by LoveMeSomeCALTE »

I am rural and would like to try out either hellomobile or simplemobile with the intention of using one of them as source of ~120GB/mo

On Teltik, as of today, I'm just past ~120GB and the quota renews on the 11th in 3 days but I really don't notice any effects of data management except during peak rush hour - 8-9AM, ~noon and 3 - 5 pm when voip/zoom becomes nearly unusable (which is when I shift to using the LTE off the $35 iPad Plan).

Otherwise I get ~20Mbps d/l. Right now, it's 6AM PST and I'm seeing 62.77Mbps peak (although for some reason, the u/l is barely 2.50 Mbps! Need to figure that one out!)

1. Being on Teltik, am I on business postpaid, which I believe is pretty much top tier priority?

2. Will it get worse on hellomobile or simplemobile because now I move to the absolute bottom of the ladder to MVNO Prepaid?

3. If so, worse in what sense?
BillA

Re: What Quality of service change can I expect to see migrating from Teltik to hellomobile or simplemobile?

Post by BillA »

There are too many variables for anyone to give you a concrete answer, so just try it to find out.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”