CBA850LP6 Modem Firmware

Misc Mini PCI-E and M.2 Modem Card and USB Dongle Topics
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
fcp818
Been thanked: 0

CBA850LP6 Modem Firmware

Post by fcp818 »

Hello all,

A while back I purchased a Cradlepoint CBA850LP6 from The Wireless Haven. All is working great. I'm looking to obtain the modem firmware used by The Wireless Haven when they refurb the devices but have not been able to locate them. The Cradlepoint modem firmware is an earlier version and if I understand correctly the firmware used by The Wireless Haven allows better functionality. Can anyone point me in the right direction to acquiring a copy of the firmware files?

Thanks.
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: CBA850LP6 Modem Firmware

Post by JimHelms »

You can select your device and download the Cradlepoint version of carrier firmware for the MC400LP6 from HERE.
fcp818
Been thanked: 0

Re: CBA850LP6 Modem Firmware

Post by fcp818 »

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the quick reply. The Cradlepoint versions are older / different the firmware found in the CBA850 I purchase from you. Is the exact firmware you used available? The firmware installed in the CBA850 I have looks to be the ones available from Sierra Wireless but I was under the impression the firmware for the MC400 was specialized. I'd like to have a backup of the firmware The Wireless Haven installed during the refurb process. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Misc Modem Cards and Dongles”