Rooter connection log problem

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
SliverGT
Has thanked: 0

Rooter connection log problem

Post by SliverGT »

Are there any Rooter experts here? I'm running Rooter on a RPi3 with EM7565 modem in an The Wireless Haven M.2 enclosure on AT&T. It's been working fine for months. Last night we had stormy weather with lightening and heavy rain. It looked like there were problems with the tower. The modem would not stay connected for more than a few seconds. This went on for several hours. I power cycled the modem and router a couple of times with no luck before giving up and going to bed.

This morning the modem is connected and everything appeared to be normal except the connection log is not updating. It's still showing the info from last night when the modem was disconnected. Also the Miscellaneous page shows Modem Present /Not connected. It seems like there's something out of sync. Any ideas?
Rooter connection log.JPG
Rooter misc.JPG
Rooter network status.JPG
Rooter Debug.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hbr245b

Re: Rooter connection log problem

Post by hbr245b »

Did you check the filesystem & reboot the Pi? When I get unexpected problems that's my first step in trying to resolve.

System -> FIle System Check
SliverGT
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rooter connection log problem

Post by SliverGT »

That fixed it. Thanks!

Return to “General and Unclassified”