AT&T IPad plan dead/need advice on alternatives.

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
meatl0verspizza
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AT&T IPad plan dead/need advice on alternatives.

Post by meatl0verspizza »

Hey all a couple of months ago I purchased a Mofi 4500 and got the 35 dollar IPad plan from att. Which worked great for a month and a half. As of yesterday the plan stopped working. I was wondering if anyone had a good alternative?
brady8807

Re: AT&T IPad plan dead/need advice on alternatives.

Post by brady8807 »

What did you end up going with?
BillA

Post by BillA »

meatl0verspizza wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:24 pm Hey all a couple of months ago I purchased a Mofi 4500 and got the 35 dollar IPad plan from att. Which worked great for a month and a half. As of yesterday the plan stopped working. I was wondering if anyone had a good alternative?

Recently ATT has cracked down on their phone/tablet plans being used in modems/routers. You can find some alternatives here > https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?p=5790#p5790
Awesomehans

Post by Awesomehans »

Has anyone had any luck with the alternatives Bill mentioned? Or does anyone have any recommendations for unlimited prepaid plans for mobile routers?
brady8807

Post by brady8807 »

Awesomehans wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:25 pm Has anyone had any luck with the alternatives Bill mentioned? Or does anyone have any recommendations for unlimited prepaid plans for mobile routers?
So my ATT ipad plan was shut down this past Saturday. DId a lot of research. I'm in between 3 t-mobile towers so got their $50 prepaid plan. It's working good enough I can still work from home, stream things on the tv granted its in 480p. This is to tie me over until I get the equipment I ordered to build a better modem. Then I'll jump on another one of their plans. I currently am using a Netgear lb1120 with no antennas.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”