What options now?

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
WhiskeyLifa
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What options now?

Post by WhiskeyLifa »

Now that ATTs tablet plan is gone, what is going to happen?
So far, all of the resellers I know are jacking up their prices and one is switching to T-Mobile. I’m not sure if i have coverage with T-Mobile at my house, either.

I currently have 2 M1 Nighthawks, one that I travel with and the other is one that I keep at the house.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I currently spent $60/month/line with OTR.
My home router will be switched to T-Mobile and the price will be going to $70 a month, I will keep tabs on data usage and speed changes—if I even have coverage.

The one at work, that is another story. OTR said they will continue to offer an ATT plan @ $90 a month, which I MAY buy a months access of until i get home. I’m not sure yet.

I am open to all suggestions here. I’m at a stand still. If all else fails I will have to revert to satellite internet at the house.
gscheb

Re: What options now?

Post by gscheb »

Maybe look at this post.

https://wirelessjoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=888

My sister and parents are on the travel data option I have listed on this post and so far have not had any issues.
squeaky024
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What options now?

Post by squeaky024 »

Im new to the LTE router game but is only the prepaid tablet plan gone? Im currently using the ATT postpaid $20 ipad plan and it is still working very well.

I just walked into an ATT store last month and they set it up and put a SIM card into my ipad and off I went. The employees weren't sure if the plan could be sold as a stand-alone account but they were able to do it after asking the manager. I called a different store before walking in and they confirmed that they would be able to set it up as a stand-alone account as well in case this store I walked into couldn't do it. I have the sim card in a Cradlepoint MBR1400 router at the moment.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”