I returned the mofi router..

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
Ty_420
Been thanked: 0

I returned the mofi router..

Post by Ty_420 »

I only had it scenes August 4th. Asked them a question about updating the firmware and guy pretty mad and upset and took it out on me for it. So I said I will return the item and you have a wonderful day to old for bs man. Trying to help my kids out and I know somethings just not all. Thanks for help once again and I be buying some equipment from you all. Thanks Jim.
Need4Speed

Re: I returned the mofi router..

Post by Need4Speed »

I too almost bought a mofi before reading the reviews about thier customer support on Amazon. So glad I found thewirelesshaven.com! For just a little more $$ I was able to build a WG3526 with Em7565 modem vs mofi's (imo outdated) pre-built router. Plus with thewirelesshaven.com you have an entire community of people here that are genuinely interested about lte and willing to help. I couldn't be happier with my decision!
Ty_420
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ty_420 »

I learned the hard way in my old age..Still have to wait for the refund once that is done I will be getting everything from hear. Me too I was so glade that I found lte.com myself. I was having such a hard time with them and they was always rude and not helpful at all and telling me they owned it and I asked how do you own it if I bought it ? I was trying to get things set for my kids so they could play games with the console and so I could get things back up and moving again.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Hello,
Currently involved with returning a Mofi myself. Due to it acting up allot. Does crazy things. Have had one that worked right but this one bought new just is buggy for some reason. They been getting really mean with me. Called me a liar and everything in writing.
So anyway was wondering how did this all work out for you? Did you get your money back or did they stiff you on it?

Return to “General and Unclassified”