Inseego M2100 showing mobile network as "Turned Off"

HOTSPOT Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
JSmallio
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Inseego M2100 showing mobile network as "Turned Off"

Post by JSmallio »

I pulled out an Inseego M2100 from storage and it will not show a cellular signal. In the diagnostics menu, it shows the Network Status as "Turned Off". I have toggled the setting for "Allow to connect to mobile networks". This changed nothing. I did a network scan and it was able to see mobile networks available. Selecting one to manually connect to, did not connect. I have searched online and have not found a solution for reloading the firmware. I have tried a factory reset, but it did not change the issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rich Hathaway

Re: Inseego M2100 showing mobile network as "Turned Off"

Post by Rich Hathaway »

Your ports are already enabled? I ask because this (network turned off) happens usually when someone has been sending commands or editing files trying to do something.
But the answer is the same as I told you over at xda, reload the firm or the modem partition and it will be restored to "on"

Return to “General and Unclassified”