TAKTIKAL 1600atv Bridge mode (goldenorb 2023-07-20)

Topics related to OpenWRT, LEDE, GoldenOrb, Linux and other firmware
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Droidhackzor
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TAKTIKAL 1600atv Bridge mode (goldenorb 2023-07-20)

Post by Droidhackzor »

I have been trying to get this device into bridge mode with no success even with instructions from TAKTIKALNETWORKS, I am on goldenorb 2023-07-20, on the mediatek mt7621v1 echo3 with a Quectel em160r-gl modem.
Running in default/router mode everything works as expected but when I try the instructions provided by TAKTIKAL I loose all connection to lte and settings in the device and while this may be somewhat expected, what's not expected is the device doesn't recover even after a reboot so I need to recover through the bootloader and start again. For context, I have isp equipment that requires an external ip address and I'm trying to bridge the 4g lte modem interface with only one Lan port or even the Wan port {wwanX=>lanX}.
No matter what I do, I can't seem to find a way to forward the external ip address of the 4g lte modem to a different port. Any help to forward the external ip to an interface would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Firmware”