InvisaGig stops responding until power cycle

Invisagig 5g Cellular Internet System - Super Simple Crazy Fast
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
lack22
Has thanked: 0

InvisaGig stops responding until power cycle

Post by lack22 »

I've had my IG for about a week and so far it's been working pretty well. However, there's been two instances where it seems to just go dead until I physically unplug the power and plug it back in. It won't respond to web requests at config.invisagig.com. Once power cycled it seems to work fine again.

Anything I can check?
Didneywhorl

Re: InvisaGig stops responding until power cycle

Post by Didneywhorl »

Use an incognito browser tab and use the direct IP: https://192.168.225.1

Might not make a difference, but it eliminates some variables.

Does the IG unit drop internet connection too, or is it just the UI stops loading?
lack22

Post by lack22 »

When it occurred it wouldn't respond to https://192.168.225.1 either. The internet did drop also, that's how I noticed. Unfortunately I needed to get it back online quickly so I didn't have time to look at every device in the chain, but unplugging it from the wall and back in after a few seconds did restore connection.

I let it run in a test environment for about 4 days and didn't have any issues, but not too much load on it. I moved it as my primary connection and it was fine for about 24 hours. Then it did this power loss thing 2 times in about 3 hours. Now its gone about 24 hours without issue.
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

Hmmm.

Does your power supply have an LED on it?
lack22

Post by lack22 »

You mean like on the transformer itself? There doesn't appear to be one, this is the one that came with the IG unit.

There is a power LED on the unit and since I have it elevated I didn't notice if it was on or off when it went dead before.

So far it's been running fine for the last couple days, so I guess it was a fluke or something. If it happens again I'll report back.

Return to “InvisaGig 5g”