tmobile thru calyx keeps disconnecting

Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
jay7264
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

tmobile thru calyx keeps disconnecting

Post by jay7264 »

tmobile thru calyx keeps disconnecting when using a quectell modem. is there anyway to make the moden do a reboot on a daily schedule. i didnt have this problem with my sierra wireless modem
jay7264

Re: tmobile thru calyx keeps disconnecting

Post by jay7264 »

Someone please delete this post because obviously it's falling on deaf ears and nobody wants to help and that's fuckin fine
JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms »

jay7264 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:50 am Someone please delete this post because obviously it's falling on deaf ears and nobody wants to help and that's fuckin fine
Your question is rather vague. Try rephrasing your question to provide more details pertaining to your issue--such as the device and its firmware and the model of the modem. Also, what steps you have taken towards resolving it.

This will help provide a starting point for members to better assist without having to guess or ask for relevant information--as pointed out HERE.
jay7264

Post by jay7264 »

thanks anyway im just gonna buy a nighthawk m1 and be done with it. appreciate the help though. please ban me from here so i wont be temted to ask for help again

Return to “Quectel Modems”