NEXR5GO Firmware

Topics related to OpenWRT, LEDE, GoldenOrb, Linux and other firmware
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
dbshelton

NEXR5GO Firmware

Post by dbshelton »

Is there a new firmware for the NEXR5GO router. It now has GoldenOrb 2021-03-09. I really have never been thrilled with the response on that router and was wondering if there is a firmware upgrade. I didn't see anything at Of Modems and Men.
Didneywhorl

Re: NEXR5GO Firmware

Post by Didneywhorl »

The NEXR5GO firmware will be posted here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

dbshelton wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:55 pm Is there a new firmware for the NEXR5GO router. It now has GoldenOrb 2021-03-09. I really have never been thrilled with the response on that router and was wondering if there is a firmware upgrade. I didn't see anything at Of Modems and Men.
Define "response on that router"

Is there a QR code on the label on the bottom of yours?
dbshelton

Post by dbshelton »

Didneywhorl wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm
dbshelton wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:55 pm Is there a new firmware for the NEXR5GO router. It now has GoldenOrb 2021-03-09. I really have never been thrilled with the response on that router and was wondering if there is a firmware upgrade. I didn't see anything at Of Modems and Men.
Define "response on that router"

Every action is delayed. Anytime I open the router it may take several minutes to open or go from screen to screen, or maybe not at all. Sometimes I may have to open and close it several times to get any response from it. This has happened periodically since I got it. This never happens on any of my other 3 routers. Only this one.

Is there a QR code on the label on the bottom of yours?

I will have to look

Return to “Firmware”