NEXP1GO Wireless Not Showing

Topics related to WiFiX branded routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
colelail
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NEXP1GO Wireless Not Showing

Post by colelail »

I want to first thank the Wireless Joint team for getting my router up and running! The support has been phenomenal.

Sadly, I am back with one (hopefully elementary) questions. My NEXP1GO is broadcasting 5GHz with no issues whatsoever, but my 2.4 GHz isn't...

Under wireless radio0 - MediaTek MT7603E 802.11bgn states: Device not Active.

The SSID - Master and Client show disabled - Wireless not associated.

Hopefully I've just overlooked a minor setting and can you guys a break after this! :D
colelail
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NEXP1GO Wireless Not Showing

Post by colelail »

So, I was needing the 2.4GHz to work and reflashed the device. It was originally showing both 2.4 and 5 GHz broadcasting. Once I rebooted the device now I only have 2.4GHz. This helps me a little bit, but why can't I keep both broadcasting??

Anybody had this issue and resolved it?
Didneywhorl

Re: NEXP1GO Wireless Not Showing

Post by Didneywhorl »

colelail wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:07 pm So, I was needing the 2.4GHz to work and reflashed the device. It was originally showing both 2.4 and 5 GHz broadcasting. Once I rebooted the device now I only have 2.4GHz. This helps me a little bit, but why can't I keep both broadcasting??

Anybody had this issue and resolved it?

If a reflash fixed one problem and started another you MAY just have odd junk in the openWRT memory.

Flash that goober from "Firmware recovery" then via web UI like 3 + times. Don't set or save any settings between flashes. This is an old go to for odd troubleshooting issues on these type routers.

I have seen many odd issues disappear from following this little Wireless Joint "fix" ritual.

Return to “WiFiX Routers”