Reuse MIMO antenna and get it to work with an iPad? Booster?

Topics related to wireless broadband antennas
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Revolyze
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Reuse MIMO antenna and get it to work with an iPad? Booster?

Post by Revolyze »

So I had an LTE modem but because it wasn't an iPad the service stopped. I got another plan and just ended up getting a dedicated iPad, it works great but the connection is really poor and I would like to use that antenna I had setup outside to help boost the signal, but not sure how I would go about doing that. The only thing I can think of is maybe find a booster that accepts an antenna plug (n female with ts9 adapter)? My antenna https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBSLNJ6

I suppose I could also spoof my IMEI modem to match my iPad IMEI, but I'm not sure if that's detectable and don't want to lose service.
Didneywhorl

Re: Reuse MIMO antenna and get it to work with an iPad? Booster?

Post by Didneywhorl »

As long as you dont use the iPad with another sim on the same network, you should be fine.
Macusers
Has thanked: 0

Re: Reuse MIMO antenna and get it to work with an iPad? Booster?

Post by Macusers »

You might want to check out this ad in market place.

IMEI- FID-TTL-FIRMWARE modification on data devices
Post Thu May 13, 2021 6:58 pm

I can modify most hotspots and many router models and hard code new IMEI and FID also TTL kernel patching and modification on novatel, inseego, sierra/netgear, zte, alcatel and others, models such as 6620,7000/7730, 8000/8800, usb800,usb730,usb620, any mr1100 model, mr5100/mr5200, ac791 and some older models.
Also I have compiled custom firmwares for many/most of those, unbranding/re-branding services make custom menus do custom jobs. Thanks for looking & happy hacking :)
PM me or post here any questions or inquire about any service.

www.mifis.us
kcphonestores@gmail.com

Might be cheaper than buying a booster since you have all the mimo equipment already.

Thanks
Macusers

Return to “Cellular Antennas”