FS: Cel FI Go X

A place to sell products and services. NO SPAMMING
Forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING. Delete when no longer available.
Sintrail

FS: Cel FI Go X

Post by Sintrail »

I purchased this back in IIRC May, so it's not very old. I bought it because the hotspot I was using at the time did not have external antenna ports... until I found out it did and they were hidden. After using them, I realized I was better off. I'd keep this thing to boost my cell service but it only seems to interrupt my MIMO setup and it's probably overkill for as little as I use cell.

So, I have the unit (picture attached) by itself and multiple types of cables. I have a few antennas as well I can package with it and a flat cel fi panel antenna that I was using indoors but I am unsure if that's the correct indoor antenna and not the outside one!

Price:

1. Main Unit, PS, 2 SMA to N-F connectors. $550 shipped and insured to lower 48 via USPS or UPS.

2. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075C8FX3S/ This antenna, $100 shipped. Very recent purchase, great antenna. It folds up in half so shipping is not an issue.

3. I have a few cables and adapters. Two 10ft kmr240 cables, one 35ft kmr240 and one 75ft wilson 400 (lmr400 equiv) as well as some adapters that I can possibly include.

I'm okay with bundling and bargaining. Pickup is welcome if you're in NEPA. If you're serious about buying then quote me here and I'll create an email you can contact me at.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Market Place”