Not sure if this is the right place - Data Plans for full time RV

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
minker17
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Not sure if this is the right place - Data Plans for full time RV

Post by minker17 »

I was directed here by someone as a potential means to get some extra knowledge pertaining to a data plan for full time RVing.

I'm in IT, technical, and just trying to get the best bang for my buck. From what I've seen, getting into a monthly grandfathered plan is the cheapest, but least reliable.

I'm also seeing people that are taking post paid plans and then using that in some capacity?

I'm just looking to get unlimited, unthrottled internet, without paying and arm and a leg (I'll pay for a good plan, but don't want to get gouged) and I'm technical enough to know how to modify something and make it work if it can be.

Any advice?
Didneywhorl

Re: Not sure if this is the right place - Data Plans for full time RV

Post by Didneywhorl »

Vizible for Verizon seems to be popular. US Mobile is up and coming. Verizon post paid tablet plans are cheap.

ATT post paid tablet plans are long popular

Tmobile Voice lines seem to be popular. Tablet plans as well.

Sprint tablet plans if you can get in, or CalyxInstitute.org donations will get you a year of unlimited hotspot for about $50 a month.

Search this forum for tons of info. Many have asked. :) Game always changes, but these are still options.
Dr-BroadBand

Re: Not sure if this is the right place - Data Plans for full time RV

Post by Dr-BroadBand »

AT&T Great Deal - 100GB/$55/month
Session-based "DataConnect Pass" Plans (Only available at AT&T Buy-A-Session Website or through an AT&T mobile App)

See

BEST Cellular Hotspot Plans for RVers - Lots of Data for Mobile Internet (May 2021)
https://youtu.be/BwQQgelDXF4

Return to “Internet Service Providers”