Mofi 4500 t mobile sim no internet

Topics related to ZBT Routers
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Peacexlovex91
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mofi 4500 t mobile sim no internet

Post by Peacexlovex91 »

Help! I thought I was okish with computers until I started this venture. I lived in cities for most of my life. 3.5 years ago I moved to the country. It didn’t even occur to me that the area might not have broadband. For 2 years I lived between phone hotspots and satellite. It sucked. A year ago, I purchased a mofi 4500 device thru a local company called “suresite”. Basically they contract out these routers and offer unlimited 4g plans with no loss of speeds.

I’ve had them for a year. I have a t mobile sim in the device and it’s worked great compared to everything else. Download speeds are super slow and frequent buffering occurs.

So I purchased a Wilson yagi antenna and wifi mesh system. Today, I decided to go into the settings and see what needed to be done. The only problem was, I couldn’t log in. Because of it being Sunday, my small town provider was closed. I called mofi support. They instructed me on how to reset so that I could reset my login. This worked great, except it also reset something else. And now when I try to connect to the wifi, I’m directed to t mobile to purchase a plan.

I did try to reset again with the sim outside of the device. This obviously did not work. I’m stumped. Help?
Didneywhorl

Re: Mofi 4500 t mobile sim no internet

Post by Didneywhorl »

What did you do to reset the device?
toddw

Re: Mofi 4500 t mobile sim no internet

Post by toddw »

Probably the reset button which wipes the APN settings. Did suresite give you an apn by chance?

Try fast.t-mobile.com

If that does not work try b2b.static as an apn.

Return to “ZBT Routers”