WE826GO-U AND EP06-A, Verizon is suddenly using hotspot data

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
RuralinternetSucks
Has thanked: 0

WE826GO-U AND EP06-A, Verizon is suddenly using hotspot data

Post by RuralinternetSucks »

Hey guys, I was back here in October. Things have been going decent with the setup. Over the last couple months I've had random issues with Verizon suddenly using my hotspot data. A quick reboot fixed this and it was back to normal. This happened probably 5 times or so. Now yesterday it is completely stuck on hotspot data. I reset multiple times. I pulled the SIM and put it in the phone and sent some texts and made calls, then out it back in and still nothing. Still stuck on 600Kbps garbage hotspot. I have my TTL set at 117 and those codes set in the custom TTL settings that was in one of the tutorials.

I'm a bit stumped. I'm assuming they nailed my modems IMEI number as not a phone. Anything I can do here? This sucks cuz I just put my deposit on Starlink so I maybe have a few more months of this left lol.
gscheb

Re: WE826GO-U AND EP06-A, Verizon is suddenly using hotspot data

Post by gscheb »

If you really only have a few months left and don't mind high ping could switch to Visible. It certainly is cheap enough. $25 first month then $25 every month after party pay discount. They have made the party pay even easier to use as well. Also can invite other with your code. Every person you get signed up get a month of service for only $5.
This is my code for referral: 3fZT3Q if anyone wants to use it.
BDF1234

Post by BDF1234 »

What about trying some other TTL's? 64,65. I'm no longer using Verizon (switched to AT&T), so not sure if that is worth trying or not.
gscheb

Post by gscheb »

Some people need 65 and some need 117. Verizon is the hardest one in my opinion. I have only tethered a verizon phone. Always had issues to get it to work in router devices. Got it to work for awhile in quectel modems then one day just quite working for me.

Return to “General and Unclassified”