WG1608+EM160 with only b41? and rm500q-gl worth buying?

Misc Mini PCI-E and M.2 Modem Card and USB Dongle Topics
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
Poorguyyy

WG1608+EM160 with only b41? and rm500q-gl worth buying?

Post by Poorguyyy »

Hello guys,

I just built a new rig last weekend with wg1608 and em160r-gl with pcsforpeople sim, everything is working good thanks to all the post regarding em160's at command. But there is one thing I am trying to figure out and it is the modem that refuses to connect Tmobile bands like 2, 13, 66 and 71 in my area even I try to band lock the modem. In my case, the modem would only connect to b41 and performing 2 carrier aggregation with only b41. Is there anyway to get the modem successfully connect to tmobile bands and still aggregate with b41?

And also, there are 4 antenna ports labeled as m0, m1, m2, D/G on the em160, and I am using the stock omni antenna right now. I already have one mimo directional panel antenna and I have another one from The Wireless Haven on the way but it is a different model and having a higher gain, so can I use these two different mimo directional antenna on em160? if so, how should I connect them to em160 antenna ports? Antenna A connecting to m0,1 and antenna B connecting m2, D/G?

One last question, I am recently looking to build my second rig with tmobile magenta on rm500-gl since I cant find any ae version on the market and I notice that the gl version is incapable of nsa on n71 but I am not sure if it is capable with n41 nsa because I am pretty certain that n41 will soon cover my area?if somebody knows that, please share with me! Thanks!!!

Return to “Misc Modem Cards and Dongles”