LTEFix 600 - 3800MHz Yagi's

Topics related to wireless broadband antennas
Forum rules
Use the SEARCH function for related topics PRIOR to posting a new topic on the same subject.
toddw

The Wireless Haven 600 - 3800MHz Yagi's

Post by toddw »

So I am an avid user of Band 71, and have tested Shurecall, Bolton, RSRF for this band. I then noticed that The Wireless Haven had these in stock:

https://thewirelesshaven.com/shop/antennas/4g-lte ... l-antenna/

A 600Mhz antenna that goes up to 3800? Sweet! I have two setups, a EP06A (ATT) in a 826 I got from The Wireless Haven, and a 7411 (Tmobile) in a 3526. I have these run into a Ubiquiti USG Pro 4 with load balance/auto failover.

On the ATT side, I been using old 698 to 2.7k yagis from 2018. I'm always worried if I get an antenna tuned for wider band range that I will lose something in the mid range. But bought four of these regardless.
wifix.jpg
One thing I noticed right away is the bolts, they face out giving plenty of room for mounting. Other yagi manufacturers the bolts go in with a bolt head exposed. I like this improvement a lot.
wifirear3.jpg
My ATT router always locks on Band2 first, then adds other bands as needed. It got the same signal on Band 2 as the old antennas, with a much more limited frequency range.

While I was up on the roof, haven't been up there in some time, I upgraded from proxicast LMR200 cable to LMR400 cable and got a 2dBm improvement across the board.

Very happy with these Yagi's and now semi future proofs me getting on the roof again. Now to choose a 5G modem for the 1608 I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Didneywhorl

Re: The Wireless Haven 600 - 3800MHz Yagi's

Post by Didneywhorl »

Great pics

Return to “Cellular Antennas”