AT&T Business

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
WonkoTheSane
Been thanked: 0

AT&T Business

Post by WonkoTheSane »

I am looking at the plans here:

https://www.att.com/smallbusiness/explo ... BUdFbupCNO

Yes, I have a legal, operational business with an EIN.

For the web only unlimited plan (first plan on the page, $60 per month with one phone), which appears to not offer a hotspot, is it possible to use a router and modem to simulate a phone and hide hotspot usage/sharing so I can use the data on my computer?

For the Elite Business Unlimited plan ($85 for 100 gigs) I have confirmed that I can only use a phone as a hotspot, not a physical hotspot. Is it possible to use a router and modem to simulate a phone so I can use this data on my computer?

Last, is it possible to use the same IMEI for both sim cards so I can use the web only unlimited when I get good speeds and then use the extra 100gig plan when the web only is de-prioritized?
itzjae
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AT&T Business

Post by itzjae »

Why go with the first one- its garbage-deprio from the start QCI9-gross. go with elite without the phone so you get the higher QOS and no need to hide anything and have priority data for all non consumer traffic, just grab the surface go 2 from att its a cat 20 and either use windows ICS built in or if you are super lazy connectify and pay then $10 and you can hook it up to a router or whatever. Since its a windows device already on the network no need to worry about useragents and such.

Return to “Internet Service Providers”