Purchased Cradlepoint MBR1400 V2 with MC400LPE NO Wifi

ROUTER Topics that are general or unclassified in nature, or does not belong elsewhere
Forum rules
Please assure there is not an existing forum and topic related to your post
lukemarino
Has thanked: 0

Purchased Cradlepoint MBR1400 V2 with MC400LPE NO Wifi

Post by lukemarino »

Hi, I received my Cradlepoint MBR1400 V2 with MC400LPE (CAT3) Modem (Multi-Carrier) - AT&T today. I unboxed, put on the 3 wifi antennas and the 2 lte antennas, inserted sim card, and powered on.

Device came up and I couldn't see any ssid being broadcasted. I plugged into the lan port and followed the setup. Still no ssid. restarted the device and checked the setting and the hidden box is not checked. Tried changing from 2.4 Ghz to 5 still no wifi.

The sim card is recognized and I can connect to the internet but I can not get on the wifi.

Tried the factory reset on the back and get the same results.
Didneywhorl

Re: Purchased Cradlepoint MBR1400 V2 with MC400LPE NO Wifi

Post by Didneywhorl »

Let me fire mine up and play with the settings. I'll let you know what I find. Hopefully it's something goofy.

Maybe someone else has seen this?
lukemarino
Has thanked: 0

Post by lukemarino »

I seems to be working today. Not sure if anything changed. I will keep an eye on it. Now to see if I can do some fine tuning.

Thanks,
Didneywhorl

Post by Didneywhorl »

That's super weird though. I have a wifi router by ubiquiti that has all the latest bells and whistles and for some odd reason one of my laptops REFUSES to see the SSIDs and I REFUSE to change the settings on the wifi router because all other devices see it just fine.

Return to “General and Unclassified”