Looking for Paid Support

This a discussion place for anything related to wireless
lgaller
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Looking for Paid Support

Post by lgaller »

Good afternoon, I've got a Quectel EC25-AF that I'm trying to connect to AT&T through Hologram (right now it defaults to T-Mobile). I've spent quite a bit of time on it, and I'd like to hire someone to walk me through it (I've got other needs once I get past this part that I'll need assistance with as well). Does anyone offer paid support?
gscheb

Re: Looking for Paid Support

Post by gscheb »

Do you have Golden orb or wifi or rooter user interface? What kind of router is it in?
Dr-BroadBand

Post by Dr-BroadBand »

Not familiar with Hologram, is there a reason you are using them for your data??
lgaller
Been thanked: 0

Post by lgaller »

This is being used in a gl.inet mifi device running openwrt. Hologram is a requirement.
jhend

Post by jhend »

I have a Hologram SIM. It's specifically for IoT. That's 3GPP access technology types 8 (LTE Cat M1) and 9 (LTE Cat NB1).

The EC25-AF supports neither of these. That's not to say the Hologram SIM won't work with access technology 7 (normal LTE). It may or may not, depending on the provider the Hologram SIM is roaming on.

You do have roaming enabled, don't you? And you are using the APN "hologram", aren't you?

I'm happy to offer whatever support I can, but strictly unpaid.
jhend

Post by jhend »

Ancient memories are coming back.

If the EC25-AF is in MBIM mode then OpenWRT may have a problem with roaming. Please see: https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/ ... p=72#r1425

Return to “OPEN | UNCLASSIFIED”