[HELP] LTE Unlimited Service Needed

Topics on Service Providers, Deals, Options, Etc.
Forum rules
No internet reseller is permitted to market their services. No Exceptions.
iMoto251
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

[HELP] LTE Unlimited Service Needed

Post by iMoto251 »

Long story short, I need an unlimited LTE service. I had the AT&T iPad plan, but that's gone. I work from home and go to school online, so I'm in desperate need of something.

Devices I have able to use:
MoFi 4500-4GXeLTE V2
Unlocked Netgear Nighthawk MR1100

I've tried Wing's GSM TM plan in my MoFi and Nighthawk and they just don't connect for some reason. I contacted Wing and they said it's supposed to work, and maybe I just had a defective SIM. They're sending me another that will be here in a couple days, but running on my limited phone hotspot will seriously cut into my work and I can't afford the time off.

I've also tried AT&T's prepaid $75 plan, but it doesn't work in anything but the iPhone 7 Plus I had it activated under, and it doesn't work effectively in it. It's ridiculously slow and doesn't work half the time.

I would like the plan to be as cheap as possible, but I don't mind paying if it's not going to be throttled or randomly cut off if I use over 100gb of data in a month.

I've also come to think maybe it's my MoFi settings, but I can't for the life of me figure out anything that would need to be changed other than APN's. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

(BTW, both the AT&T and Wing T-Mobile plans are still active if you have suggestions on information to change to fix the problems that may be happening.)
Didneywhorl

Re: [HELP] LTE Unlimited Service Needed

Post by Didneywhorl »

I use the att ipad post paid plan for ATT, though I see some people having issues with it lately, nothing for sure though. I use Sprint for my full time unlimited, via CalyxInstitute
Tmobile post paid tablet magenta plus plan

Return to “Internet Service Providers”